Ironwood Village is a gated master planned community in North Scottsdale, near the intersection of Pima Rd and Legacy Blvd. There are beautiful views of the McDowell Mountains and the community has natural open spaces of the Sonoran desert. The community of townhomes, patio homes, and single-family homes (both single story and multi-level options) were built between 1989 and 1996 by UDC . There are approximately 700 homes and 13 unique neighborhoods with square footage ranging between 1300 square feet to 3500 square feet.
A community park offers a baseball field, tennis courts, pool and spa, and a playground. Multi-use paths and trails connect the neighborhoods with each other, as well as with the neighborhoods of the adjacent communities of DC Ranch and McDowell Mountain Ranch. Ironwood Village is within walking distance to the McDowell Sonoran Preserve where you can hike, mountain bike or ride horses.
Other amenities that are minutes away:
- DC Ranch Village Health Club & Spa: fitness, spa, tennis club, swimming lessons and summer camps
- DC Ranch Crossing: Some stores and restaurants include AJ’s Fine Foods, Rosati’s Pizza Sports Pub, McDonald’s, Heidi Boutique and Hydrate Salon & Day Spa.
- Golf courses: TPC Scottsdale, Grayhawk Golf Club, DC Ranch Country Club, Silverleaf Club and many more.
- Ice Den: Three indoor ice rinks and several restaurants.
- McDowell Mountain Park & Aquatic Center
- Scottsdale police and fire station
- Scottsdale Healthcare Thompson Peak Hospital
Old Town Scottsdale, Kierland Commons, Scottsdale Quarters and the Talking Stick Resort are just a small sample of more amenities that are only 15-30min away. The Loop 101 freeway is easily accessible, with the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport only 25 minutes away.
Ironwood Village community is within the Scottsdale Unified School District, with children attending Copper Ridge Elementary School, Copper Ridge Middle School and Chaparral High School, with Notre Dame Preparatory High School being a private school option that is only 5 minutes away.